About Me

My photo
Graphic Design Major | Obsessed with photographically documenting every second of my life |
Love cute and adorable things | Attempting to attract attention to my work

May 4, 2010

The Biz



Serious Roughs for my personal Business card. If you can I'd love feed back. Fighting myself with coloration of the lines, whether my contact info should go on the lines or with the logo, and whether the contact info is better aligned left or centered. I personally love the Royal purple and Gold, but a lot of people feel the green is a good representation of me but I fear the lines (which are petals from cherry blossoms) could be misconstrued as cabbage in the green color scheme...

2 comments:

  1. If you print them, def keep the rounded corners.

    Personally, I think Logo, then name and job title on the front, website, email, etc on back.

    If you like the lines but not think they look like cabbage, use the same idea, but a different set of lines, or reverse them or something so they don't look like cabbage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the coloring for the set on the top left, but I think your name should be on the EE side, and the email and number should go on the back but in a different/bigger/bolder font because it gets lost among the flower lineart.

    ReplyDelete